tideshift

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

On Getting Older

One of my favorite things about aging is getting to see older movies again, as though they were new, because I can't remember what happened in them from the first time I saw them 10, 15, 20 years ago.

I watched Steve Martin and Daryl Hannah in Roxanne a few weeks ago, while painting bookshelves for my kids' room, and it was wonderful. Then the other night, I happened upon my husband watching Wayne's World. Schaaawing!

Beginning to lose my mind at the ripe old age of 33 is great.

Also funny is that I couldn't remember if I blogged about this before. If I did, I apologize to regular readers, and request that you weigh in on whether forgetting about memory loss is ironic or something else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home