tideshift

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Not Everyone Sold Us Out

I'm very sorry I haven't been posting more original stuff lately, and it will be a few more days before I can. I've got some deadlines coming up, and one is a biggie - I need to prepare my first half-hour lecture for a 10-session class I'm teaching starting next Monday called Introduction to Generation X. Plus the newsletter article about education policy, and introductory remarks for the lecture series (kicking off day after tomorrow), and then an report on that lecture, and all the little e-mail things, and coaching my son's soccer team...Anyway, sorry about the slowdown here at tideshift, it should improve soon, thanks for your patience, and enjoy the links. -KW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home